Release Notes: March 19, 2020
Release Notes is where we review recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Fusion. Here is what's releasing today!
The physician's name, credentials, and NPI will now appear with the physician signature line on documents.
- The order of goals on an evaluation will now be consistent between editing an evaluation and the preview or completed PDF.
- In Clinic Options, if you try to set the clinic's TIN or portal URL to one that has already been reserved by another clinic, the error that appears will now explain what's wrong. Previously, an "unknown error" appeared.
- When editing an evaluation's Frequency / Duration section, clicking the Fill In icon for the Effective Range (Plan of Care) will now work as expected. Previously, an error message appeared.
- When adding a payment method from the Fusion Billing Plan page, the link to Fusion's terms and conditions now opens the correct page.
- A duplicate phrase was removed on the terms and conditions page.